As an author, you must be aware of the following legal requirements:
- When selling an item you are making an agreement with the customer that you own full copyright and that you have appropriately licensed any auxiliary content if applicable.
- Any unlawful selling has serious consequences and PoweredTemplate takes copyright violations very seriously.
- If any work is found to violate copyright the author’s account will be locked and funds will be frozen.
- Please carefully read the policies surrounding copyright:
- What is copyright and how can it be infringed?
- Protecting your copyright as an author.
Note: PoweredTemplate is based on a royalty-free stock model. This means that when you sell an item on the marketplace, you’re granting the customer a license to use that file in certain ways. You (the author) retain ownership of the item and can sell as many licenses as you wish.