How do I apply a template to my existing presentation?
- Open your presentation.
- Select “Apply Design Template” from the “Format” menu.
- Select the template you want and click “Apply”
Please read more on Microsoft Website
More in this category
- PoweredTemplate file types
- How to edit a vector file?
- How to edit a PSD file?
- How to edit a JPG file?
- Difference between raster and vector files
- How to edit the fonts/text in an image?
- How do I apply a template to a new presentation?
- How to change existing background in a presentation?
- How to change default background for a slide in a presentation?
- Can I add more slides on my own to the presentation that I purchase? Can I duplicate any of the slides?
- Can I alter any of the backgrounds (e.g. if I don’t want a dark border at the top of one of the slides where the title would be)?
- Would I be able to add and subtract as much material as I want or can I only write in the text boxes?
- The presentation file does not come with page numbering on. I have tried to change it, but footers and page numbers do not appear. What am I doing wrong?
- I am having a problem with one of the templates I just bought. For some reason, I am only getting 2 masters for the template
- When I print my slides or convert them to a PDF-file a dark square appears at the bottom of the picture!
- How do I use the print slides to print handouts?
- I want to have multiple pages in my document using some of the page formats. How do I create a new page inside the Word template retaining the style and formatting of that page?
- What’s the difference between templates and backgrounds?
- What’s the difference between POT, PPT, and PPTX formats?