Keyword Stuffing is the practice of spamming your item titles with excessive or irrelevant keywords.
Keyword stuffing is unhelpful for buyers and does not add any value:
- keep keywords in your titles to a maximum of two;
you can always include additional keywords as tags.
- common sense should be employed when using compound words;
purposeful duplication of words in titles with intent to take advantage of PoweredTemplate’s search algorithm will be seen as a violation of this policy.
We consider any of the following to be unacceptable:
- repeating the same word more than once:
- “Photography – Photography Google Slides Theme”;
- “Real Estate – Real Estate PowerPoint Template”.
- repeating words with the same ‘stem’ more than once:
- “Owo | Photography Google Slides Theme for Photographers”;
- “Winery – Wine and Beer Photo”;
- “Estatecom – Real Estate Brochure Template”.
- excessively listing more than two keywords:
- “Kudo | Karate, Box, Kickboxing, Sports Presentation Template”.
- including keywords that are not relevant to your item:
- “Lami – Recipe Blogging WordPress Theme [not PSD, HTML, Magento]“.
For more information on Titles, Tags and descriptions see here.